วันพุธที่ 23 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

outdoor bench plans – Three things to consider before building a bench for the garden

outdoor bench plans – Three things to consider before building a bench for the garden


outdoor bench plans – Three things to consider before building a bench for the garden

Posted: 23 Mar 2011 03:40 AM PDT

Ok, so you have a sunny area of ​​your garden, do you like and want to build a garden bench to enjoy more space, what to do to check everything before you go?

First of all I would like to see the place and decide how big a bank would build.I outside I would not want a monster of a bank in a small piece of oppression Garden, then I would be a project that could be jerky, and select value space, rather than overwhelm. To help me, I decideConsider a portfolio of outdoor bench plans, and decide on a design the size of the bank and what I think it might seem a good basis.
Then, I select a material that fits what I can get locally, and at a good price. Fortunately, my favorite wood, cedar is more common in timber yards, usually already in the size I need and at a price you can pay '.

But that's not enough there to choose from and many of you may prefer the use of a buildingWood such as pine, it is certainly cheaper than cedar, but to go if you must stay the time, they must have a good quality wood preservative or some layers of lacquer to protect. The cedar is OK left exposed.

And finally, I would choose between my outdoor bench plans, such tools do I need if I have already received. I buy a good tool set of tools with only what I need now for a job, rather than spend a lot of construction. Also try to second-handMarkets as I prefer to use old instruments, instead of cheap stuff imported good quality. You've probably what you need in your garage or shed.

The most important of these three things should be noted the number of planes that you buy.

You really need a lot of information that, if possible, include the step by step instructions, drawings and a parts list for each project. You do not want surprises halfway through the construction of your outdoor bench,only to discover that you have to go back to the store to get more screws, which were not mentioned previously received. The plans I recommend once a step by step video.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น